In some countries, if you use a mobile phone while riding, or even if you pull over to make a call, you could still be unwittingly breaking the law.
Most modern smartphones allow users to perform most of those functions by voice activation.
However, it is legal to access phone, GPS or music functions via the phone with your finger while riding, so long as the phone is secured in a mounting fixed to the bike and doesn’t obscure your view of the road or your motorcycle instruments. You also must not hold the phone with your hand.
Well, a Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom solves all the problems.
Meanwhile, it could also help you to increase intimacy to your partner, because you could not only share a passion for riding but also have more topics since you 're experiencing the same adventure on the road!
- Working speed: above 120km/h;
- Automatic and safe receiving of mobile phone calls;
- Master control Bluetooth CSR BC5 scheme available;
- Advanced A2DP & EDR Bluetooth function available;
- Strong stereo music/audio available (mobile phone/MP3/GPS with A2DP for transmission);
- DSP noise reduction function
- The 2019 version has updated the battery to 850mAh!
- Standby time: 240h;
- Continuous call or music playing: above 8h;
- Charging time: around 3h;
- IP65 waterproof;
- FM radio available
- The Bluetooth system that allows the max. call distance between two riders up to 1,200m and actually realizes the fully duplex wireless communication among four riders.
|Talk Range Between 2 People||1200m|
|Continuous Call or Music Playing||≥8H|
|Compatlble Helmet||Full Face, Half Face|
|5iri or S – Voiceor OK Google||Yes|
- 1 x V4 Intercom Main Unit
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Screw Drivers
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Universal Helmet Clamp
- 1 x Wired Boom Microphone
- 2 x Foam Speaker Covers