SG108M Switch 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switcher 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network LAN Hub US Plug
– Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab standards;
– The switch port connected to the computer in the closed or standby state will not be powered to achieve energy saving;
– Flow control mode: full-duplex adopts IEEE 802.3x standard and half-duplex adopts Backpressure standard;
– Storage-forwarding architecture;
– 8 10/100/1000M adaptive RJ45 ports, support port auto flip (Auto MDI/MDIX);
– 8 ports all support 10M full/half duplex, 100M full/half duplex, and 1000M full duplex;
– The UTP port supports auto-negotiation and automatically adjusts the transmission mode and transmission rate.
– Support MAC address self-learning;
– Dynamic LED indicator for simple working status prompting and troubleshooting;
– External power supply, desktop plastic shell structure design.
Network standard: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab
Port: 8 x 10/100/1000M adaptive network ports
MAC address table: 2K (supports MAC address self-learning and update)
Supported network cable type:
-10Base-T: Category 3 or above UTP
-100Base-TX: Category 5 UTP
-1000Base-T: Category 5 or above UTP
Indicator light: power, status indicator
Switching mode: store-and-forward, line-speed filtering, and forwarding
Power: external power adapter (US plug)
Filtering and forwarding rate:
– Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
– Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 70 ° C
– Working humidity: 10% to 90% RH does not condense
– Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH does not condense
Color: black red
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 x Switch
1 x Power Adapter (US Plug)
1 x User Manual