For Arduino UNO R3 Atmega16U2 Expansion Multifunctional Microcontroller Development Board
1. For UNO R3 is the latest easy-to-use open source controller released in 2012. Hardware has not changed much compared with UNO.
2. The biggest difference lies in the USB serial port circuit part. It is replaced by an ATMega16U2 single chip microcomputer.
3. The cost is also increased. The software part has not changed much as before.
1. Pin Change: Two I2C pins (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 copies, not extra I2C interfaces) are added to the AREF pin, and two pins are added to the RESET side, one is IOREF, which allows the expansion board to adapt to on-board voltage.
2. This pin only tells the expansion board what the current on-board voltage is (for example, UNO is 5V, It can be seen as a copy of the power pin, not a level pull-up, and the other is a placeholder pin to be used later.
3. A more stable RESET circuit. The position of the RESET key also changed and moved to the corner near the USB interface, which is more convenient to press.
4. ATmega 16U2 replaces 8U2, which doesn't mean that the R3 with 16K flash makes your code run faster. This update is for USB interface chip services, which in theory allows UNO to simulate USB HID, such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
Product size: 75mm*55mm*10mm/2.95*2.16*0.39''
Product weight: 27g
Package size: 120mm*100mm*10mm/4.72*3.93*0.39''
Packing weight: 29g
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Development Board
1 x USB Cable