This is a modular touch screen wall light. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light, turning the wall into a canvas and using their hands as a brush. The combination of modularity and lighting control is equivalent to a product that can be completely customized by the user. This product offers opportunities for lighting solutions specific to each environment.The product consists of a number of plastic hexagons that can be joined together by magnets and interlocking patterns to form a touch screen wall light. The magnets that make up the physical connection between the components also allow current to flow from one to the other.With the power supply of the product, each component is turned on and off with a capacitive touch sensor. The basic idea of the product is to allow users to convert the internal architecture of the space into a light source. It gives the user a possibility to illuminate the path they touch by simply sliding the surface of the wall. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let the user use the hand as a brush.
- Modular, Touch-Sensitive Lighting: This is a modular touch-sensing wall light. Use hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
- Customize Your Space: The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scenario. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to create the structure that best fits your interior.
- Customization: The combination of modularity and lighting control is equivalent to a product that can be completely customized by the user. This product offers an opportunity for each environment-specific lighting solution.
- Tap Slide: The interior building becomes a light source. Slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. Customize the lighting level to create the right atmosphere by illuminating as many tiles as you need.
- Build Terminal Display: Individual components can be easily spliced together by magnets located at the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape allows these pieces to be inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs. Users can purchase as many unit lights as possible.
- Sliding On/Off: The wall light is turned on and off by the user´s physical touch. A capacitive sensor is used as a switch that turns each component on or off when the user´s body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let the user use the hand as a brush.
- Wall Mounting: Only the central unit module light piece requires a rigid connection, allowing the user to move around the other unit module light sheets to form different shapes. We tested a variety of methods, the best solution is to choose a nail or just a pad that runs around the back. The nail is the most reliable connector and the product will provide the template it is placed on. If nails, such as glass or ceramic tiles, cannot be used on the surface to be installed, the sticker can be used instead of or in addition to the nail connection.
- Currently, you can connect to 105 blocks on the same power circuit. Further testing and development will increase this. A larger display can be achieved by isolating the contact between different lights.
|Color Temperature||3500k (warm white)|
|Light Block Width||115mm|
|Maximum Number of Pieces Per Power Adapter||65|
|Wall Attachment||Sticky Pad or Nail|
- How do the modules attach to the wall?
- The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (Check instructions for more information)
- What is the power consumption per module?
- The power consumption per module is 0.7W.
- What is the color temperature of the light?
- The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 3200k.
- How many lumens per module?
- Each module produces 80 lumens.
- How do they turn on/off?
- Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
- How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
- We suggest a maximum amount of 65 modules run off of one power supply.
- What are the dimensions of each module?
- The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm.
- How are the modules powered?
- Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
- What is the length of the cable?
- The power cable supplied in the starter pack is 2 meters in length.
- Are the modules RGB?
- No. The lighting color is warm white and is not changeable.
- Are the app connected / smart enabled?
- No. The modules require tactile and physical interaction.