CNC Shield V3 3D Printer Expansion Board+4pcs A4988 Driver with Radiator Stepper Motor Driver +UNO R3 with USB Cable
CNC Shield Board:
1. Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
2. GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an UNO for Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals).
3. PWM Spindle and direction pins.
4. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13).
5. 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
6. Coolant enable.
7. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
8. Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping).
9. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
10. Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
11. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1. A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Micro stepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefully before using this product.
2. Low RDS (On) Output.
3. Automatic current decay mode detection / selection.
4. Mix with slow current decay modes.
5. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
6. Internal UVLO.
7. Crossover-current protection.
8. 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply.
9. Thermal shutdown circuitry.
10. Ground fault protection.
11. Load short-circuit protection.
12. Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
UNO R3 Board:
Digital I/O digital input / output terminal 0~13.
Analog I/O analog input / output terminal 0~5.
Support ISP download function.
Input voltage: when USB is connected to the computer, there is no external power supply, and external power supply 5V~9V DC voltage input.
Output voltage: 5V DC voltage output and 3.3V DC voltage output.
Atmel Atmega328 micro controller is adopted.
1. Thoroughly solved the incompatibility and instability of the traditional UNO board on the win7 and win8 systems.
2. This version is optimized on the original version, which not only guarantees complete compatibility with the original version, but also makes it convenient for everyone to use.
3. Package size: 180*120*40mm/7.08*4.72*1.57''
1. Download *rduino IDE.Download address: *rduino.cc/en/Main/Software (copy open).
2. Download USB chip driver. Download address: wch-ic.com/download/list.asp? Id=126
3. Plug in the UNO development board, the driver will automatically install.
4. Select board UNO in die.
5. Select COM port, this can be found in my computer, just your uno development board port.
6. It is best to first select the *rduino routines and burn them in.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x CNC Shield V3 Board
1 x UNO R3 Board
4 x A4988 Drivers
4 x Radiators
1 x USB Cable