Are you still worrying about the window glass scratched?Are you still depressed with a lot of money to repair the glass damage?Don't worry. Another must-have tool kit is here now!DIY Windshield Repair Kit is designed to fill the air cavity with a stong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and-restore the visibility. The patented design evauates the air to fill the cavities with specially formulated liquid glass, that clears the distortion and bonds the loose glass preventing the damage from spreading.
- Fast Repair: It can quickly and easily repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. Prevents damage from spreading, restores windshield to near new condition. Long-lasting maintenance effect.
- Upgrade Repair Fluid: Upgraded up to 20PA shear strength, non-yellowing resin that is five times stronger than glass, fill the air cavity with a strong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and restore the visibility, creates an invisible.
- Easy to Operate: Clean and dry the windshield glass surface and then squeeze the resin into the cracks. then put on the cured film , then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 mins. It is to scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
- Vacuum Design: It have vacuum function to quickly remove air from the crack. can helps you minimize the appearance to achieve better repair effects.
- Safe: All material without chemicals or toxic material.
- Widely Use: Suitable for repairs all types of laminated windscreen chips and cracks, such as bugs, cobwebs, bulls-eye, half-moon cracks, star-shaped damage and combination damage less than 12inch.
- How to Use Windshield Glass Repair Tool:
- 1.Use a blade or needle to remove glass debris.
- 2.Screw the resin chamber into application base.
- 3.Drop in repair resin.
- 4.Press in the repair resin to the damaged area.
- 5.Drop a drop of the resin, then paste cured film without gaps.
- 6.Move the car under the sunlight/Uv light about 5-20minutes.
- 7.Tear off repair film and scrap off residual resin.
- Warm Tip:
- As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight. Work in a shaded area.
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car's painted finish, wiper blades or plastic trim as this may cause damage.
|Repair Liquid Material||Resin|
- 1 x Fixed Bracket with 4 Suction Cup
- 1 x 2ml Bottle of Resin Repair Fluid
- 1 x Pressure Bar
- 1 x Pressure Barrel
- 1 x Blade
- 1 x Curing Film