850W Handheld Portable Steam Iron Garment Dry Cleaning Brush Clothes Steamers Humidifier Travel Household Appliance
Product size: 207*125*80mm/8.15*4.92*3.15"
Product weight: 490g
Product material: ABS, PC, electric heating component
Product color: black
Plug specification: EU,US,AU,UK
Power length: 2.3 m/7.54 ft full copper power line
Product power: 850W/60HZ
Water tank capacity: 120mL
Heating mode: electric heating
Scope of use: ironing of clothes, shirts, underwear, bags, neckties, etc.
1.Clean it before using. Turn the spray head counterclockwise to check whether the heating body in the glass is clean. If you find white spots, wipe it with dry cloth.
2.Add water. You can add water directly to the cup, please note that the water should not exceed the MAX line. Then install the nozzle and tighten it clockwise.
3.Electricity. Plug in the power and turn on the switch. The indicator on the handle is bright, indicating normal work.
4.Heat clothes. Hang your clothes, pull them under your clothes in one hand, and press them on the other hand. It will be better to put the nozzle close to the clothes. The sprinkler is positioned slowly and up and down to the folds, and easy to lift wrinkles.
5.Add water. When a cup of water is dry, turn off the switch, unscrew the sprinkler and add water. Then tighten the sprinkler head and turn on the switch. When the water is boiling, you can continue ironing.
6.Collection. After use, please dry the inner wall of the cup and the water stains on the heating body with dry, soft cloth, ventilate and dry, then install the sprinkler collection, to prevent mildew spots.
1. Add water should not exceed the MAX line, otherwise there will be water spray.
2. Please add tap water, pure water, etc. Do not add laundry detergent, soap water, perfume or water with impurities in the water, otherwise spray water will appear.
3. Should not be too inclined when using. The angle between the fuselage and the horizontal line is preferably greater than 60 degrees, otherwise it is easy to pour the water out.
4. When you are ironing, you should not move too high or down, otherwise you will easily stir up water.
5. In the process of adding water, please turn off the power supply first, then twist the sprinkler head and add water.
6. Avoid dry burning as far as possible in order to prolong the service life.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Clothes Steamer
1 X Manual