3D Printer Parts Nano DLP Shield V1.1 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 3B
3D Printer Parts Nano DLP Shield V1.1 Expansion Board with DRV8825 Controled MOS Step Driver for Raspberry Pi 3B
1. This expansion board is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3B and is used to run NanoDLP's light-cured 3D printers.
2. The board contains a 9-28V to 5V circuit that provides a maximum of 3A and other interfaces required by NanoDLP.
1. 9V-28V to 5V@3A Buck Converter.
2. DRV8825 Stepper Driver.
3. 12V Fans (cooling the Pi).
4. 2X Endstops.
5. Controled MOS for ext LED driver.
6. I2C Connector for LCD1602.
7. Uart Connector for Touch Screen.
8. Shutter support.
9. 5V OUT Connector for ext Board.
License: CPL V2
Latest version: V1.1
Fixed parts: 1*12V and 5V
Control part: 1*12V
Serial part: 1*XH2.54-4P
Step drive: 1*DRV8825@2.5A max/32 microsteps Max
Output: 5V@3A max, 9-28V
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Expansion Board