3D Printer Fan Extender 2PWM Fan Expansion Module for Reprap Ramps1.4 RRD
3D Printer Parts Fan Extender 2PWM Max 20V Fan Expansion Module for Reprap Ramps1.4 RRD
1. When you build or upgrade your printer with/to DUAL-EXTRUSION (2 extruder) including a heated bed, but found that all the output ports (D8,D9,D10) will be used.
2. The RRD-FAN-EXTENDER is exactly what you need in this case. It is a plug and play solution to mount the FAN for DUAL-EXTRUSION setups for RAMPS1.4.
3. But instead of adding only one additional output port the RRD-FAN-EXTENDER is equipped with 2 PWM controllabe channels(D6/D11).
4. The second channel can be used for another fan(e.g. to cool the stepper driver) or for adding light control (e.g. add dimmable LED light to your machine).
1. Max 20V.
2. 2 (PWM controllable) channels (D6/D11).
3. Max 0.5A per channel (enough for a really big fan).
4. Flexible output voltage (you can connect the RRD-FAN-EXTENDER to 12V,5V. in order to support The output voltage you need).
5. Each channel has a fly back diode.
6. Easy setup (plug and play).
7. Supported by Marlin firmware (choose "#define MOTHERBOARD 34").
8. Easy to adapt to other firmware (e.g. Sprinter: just change "#define FAN_PIN 6" in "pins.h").
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Fan Expansion Module