200A 12V DC 1-2-Both-Off Battery Switch Dual Battery Selector Switch w/ AFD
200A 12V DC 1-2-Both-Off Battery Switch 4 Position Dual Battery Selector Switch with AFD
1. The switches themselves are very durable and rated for massive output.
2. They feature removable windows on all four sides to cater for whatever cabling arrangement you have.
3. Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) protects your alternator when switching batteries in and out of the circuit.
4. By disconnecting the alternator moments before the battery (moments after when re-engaging),
there's always a load on the alternator to protect the regulation circuitry.
1. High rated current protects your alternator
2. Versatile cable entry
3. Unique ergonomic and aesthetic knob design (Patented)
4. Knobs removable for isolation / safety
5. Smallest battery switch with AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect) feature in market
6. Robust Glass Fiber reinforced Nylon enclosure
7. Removable windows for unobstructed wiring
8. Compact size matching mainstream products in market
9. Surface or panel mount options provides flexibility when installing
Product Size: 69 x 69 x 73mm/2.72 x 2.72 x 2.87" (LxWxH)
Mounting hole spacing: 54.8mm/ 2.16"
Installation method: 1.Surface Mount ;2.Panel Mount
Stud size: M8
Continuous Current: 200A
Surge Current (5min): 300A
Cranking Current (10sec): 1000A
Voltage Rating(Max): 48V DC
Installation: Alternator is the generator on the ship to charge the battery
Wiring is Alternator – Battery Switch – Battery
1. With AFD(Alternator Field Disconnect), AFD cuts alitemator off before battery switch turned off
2. The battery switch cannot be turned off when the alternator generator is started.
Otherwise, the generator's electricity will not have an outlet voltage, and the generator will burn off the generator's diode.
So the correct way is to turn off the engine generator and then turn off the battery switch.
The AFD function is that the two screw feet can be connected to the Field end of the Alternator.
3. The AFD screw foot will open the circuit before the battery switch is disconnected, and shut down the Alternator.That is, before turning off the battery switch, she will automatically turn off the alternator (through these two screws) avoid burning the Alternator.
1 x Battery Selector Switch
1 x Pack of Screws
1 x Pack of Fittings
1 x User Manual