1 Set Proxmark3 V2 DEV Kits PM3 RDV2 Full Encryption IC Card Reader RFID Reading Tags Development Board
1. Proxmark Il supports the screening, reading and cloning of RFID tags. Proxmark Ill can be said to be the most powerful device for studying RFID and near-field communication systems.
2. The FPGA allows it to meet the communication timing requirements of various RFID systems. The device aims at low-frequency and high-frequency systems operating at 125 kHz, 134kHz and 13.56 Mhz.
3. Proxmark is an improved version of hardware based on the original version. It has smaller size and can be easily integrated into other devices.
4. The antenna has also been improved to make it easier for users. The software is fully compatible.
Model: PM3 RDV2
CPU: ARM, 512K (AT91SAM75512) flash, 64kB RAM FPGA: XilinxSpar tan-HI
Two separate RF circuits, HF and LF
Power supply: via USB port or battery
Connectivity: Micro USB Interface PC and MMCX Socket Antenna
User interface: one button, one switch, six LEDs
FPGA implements low-level modulation/demodulation (-A, -B, ASK, OOK, etc.), while CPU should deal with frame coding/decoding (Manche ster, Miler, etc.) and more advanced functions.
Packaging size: 110mm*80mm*65mm/4.33*3.14*2.55''
Packing weight: 228g
1. Bare PCB is susceptible to electrostatic discharge or "electrostatic discharge". Keep this in mind when dealing with BARPROXMARK PCB. If you run PROXMARK in the shell, you can ignore this warning.
2. With our Proxmark LT board, it has an antenna (for low and high frequencies) and several tags. Along with the circuit board is a miniature USB cable. You just need to connect it to your computer.
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Host
2 x Accessories
5 x IC Cards
3 x IC Card Buckles
1 x CD Driver
1 x Data Cable