1-14 PH Alkaline Acid Test Paper Water Litmus Testing Kit
1-14 PH Alkaline Acid Test Paper Water Litmus Testing Kit.
- The scale reads from 1 to 14:
- 1 – 3 indicates a very acidic substance
- 4 – 6 indicates an acidic substance
- 7 indicates neutral
- 8 – 11 indicates alkalinity
- 12 – 14 indicates a very high level of alkalinity
- PH 1-14 color chart in each pack.
- The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart within about 15 seconds.
- Instruction: Simply press the testing strip to the object or liquid you are testing. Half second later, take out the paper and using the color chart included, compare the color change of the paper to find out the acidity level of your testing subject.
- Can not indicate the Acid or alkali solution when its density was lower than 0.01%.
- Keep dry for the rest paper.
|Name||PH Test Paper|
|Paper Size||App 45mm x 7mm (L x W)|
- 1 x PH Test Paper